Auction And Raffle
Auction went well, thanks to Stewart L. Hofgartner from Below Stairs in Hungerford. He did a brilliant job rallying the audience to part with £1,619.00 A pleasing result, as Stockfest is supporting the Newbury Cancer Care Trust.
Thanks to all who attended and responded generously.
1. Wheelbarrow full of booze- 16 bottles of wine, 18 mixed bottles/cans of beer, lager and cider-unwanted by winner so we auctioned this and it was brought by John Knight for £100
2. Dine for a Day- Breakfast at The Castle, lunch at The Five Bells, dinner at The Red House- won by Julie Chaplin
3. Ladies’ Pamper Package- Cleanse, Nurture, Restore with Herbal Tea by Sebastian Pole; Liz Earle products; Pilates Taster session-won by Sue (Jackie Caulfield’s friend)
4. Men’s Pamper Package- Shave and haircut from Legends Barber’s shop; moisturiser, shaving cream, matches, gift box of three West Berks Brewery beer- won by Rachel Thistlewaite
5. Family Days Out- to Living Rain Forest; Flip out Basingstoke and a trip on the Rose of Hungerford- winner asked for this to be donated to local families
6. Pizza and Prosecco- at the Wheatsheaf, Chilton Foliat- won by Alan from Reading
7. West Berks Brewery Tour- won by Dodie Toomey
8. Red wine, white wine and a bottle of fizz- won by Mary Murphy
9. H.M.S.Spirits- Mary Rose Gin- won by Russ Payton
10. 2019 Membership of Stockcross Tennis Club-won by Tim Green
11. One month’s free family membership to Nuffield health Club- Diane Kilty
12. Picture frame and Quartz clock- won by the Dawsons
13. £10 Meat Voucher- Neil